Every day after work for the past week, I immediately turn on my computer and check a specific email account, as well as the insurance company's website. Why?
In early September, we had a phone consultation to determine whether a trans-abdominal cerclage was an option for us to help me carry a baby to term. After deciding it was the right thing to do, I scheduled myself for surgery in November. The surgery is just over three weeks away, and my insurance pre-authroization hasn't been approved. So, I'm nervous that they won't approve it. In addition, three weeks is cutting it close when you're traveling out of state. Many ladies on Abbyloopers, a site dedicated to info on this procedure, have the same insurance, and had no issues. Worries, worries.
Anxious and worried that it won't be approved. Anxious and worried that it won't work.