Saturday, September 1, 2012

Pissed off

All cried out?  Not so much.

In addition to still being hot under the collar about this past week's visit to the doctor, I'm angry at baby magazines.

A second baby mag subscription arrived yesterday (as well as a Babies R Us baby registry ad).  I brought it inside in order to use the label info to unsubscribe.  It took 20 minutes of searching their website to find a link to email customer service.  The parent company offers several magazines, and every time I'd log in, it would either not recognize my information or randomly send me to the subsites of the other magazines, trying to get me to subscribe.  If I start out at American Baby, don't redirect me to Better Homes and Gardens!!!  Don't send me in circles asking me to subscribe.  Why is there no button to unsubscribe?

Why on earth would you ever want to unsubscribe from a baby magazine?  Because babies sometimes die.

No comments:

Post a Comment